Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Another Hastily Composed Floral Still Life


I challenged myself to post at least one photo every day in May, but that gets tricky on days like today.  I spent the first part prowling charity shops with a friend (result: these books, this twirly skirt), and the second part driving to and from the Edinburgh airport with my lads -- to pick up my mother!  She is fresh from two weeks in France, and none the worse for wear (in spite of a fast-paced château-bagging schedule).  No doubt we will have some bloggable adventures in the coming weeks...

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to follow along! And congrats on your lovely finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear your mum has arrived safely.
    Love the skirt.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to hearing what you get up to with your Mum.

    Love the skirt!

    ReplyDelete

Hiya, and welcome! I know that with the proliferation of social media, it's not like the olden days of blogging, when we all spent loads of time hanging out in each other's comment boxes. And I know it's a drag to type anything more than a quick sentence on a smart phone. So THANK YOU for taking the time to say something here (and for visiting in the first place). I will always respond to you directly via email, if you supply an address.