Saturday, May 2, 2015

Winter Calls for Comfort Food


While I was in Berwick this afternoon, trying not to freeze to death or blow off of the city walls and into the sea (and then retreating into a cafĂ© with my walking buddy for an Earl Grey warm-up), the junior and senior master chef were feverishly concocting.  I'm not sure what these gooey chocolate parcels were, but I can tell you that my personal custom pizza with cauliflower crust and caramelized onion topping was moreish in the extreme.


2 comments:

  1. Chocolate, you say? I wonder what they have invented?

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look dangerous! I have yet to try cauliflower pizza crust, is it actually nice?

    ReplyDelete

Hiya, and welcome! I know that with the proliferation of social media, it's not like the olden days of blogging, when we all spent loads of time hanging out in each other's comment boxes. And I know it's a drag to type anything more than a quick sentence on a smart phone. So THANK YOU for taking the time to say something here (and for visiting in the first place). I will always respond to you directly via email, if you supply an address.